UMKC expects students to set high academic goals. You can anticipate the same vision from us.
Dedicated faculty and staff constantly evaluate our long-term objectives and priorities to make sure UMKC’s School of Nursing and Health Studies remains a premier academic institution. Our strategic thinking goes beyond technical coursework. Achieving overall excellence demands that the SoNHS creates innovative academic programs, engages key community leaders and nurtures relationships with students and offers a diverse and meaningful student experience. The deliberate attention to those details ensures SoNHS anticipates and responds to the changing health care landscape and remains an outstanding facility for health care academics Nationally.
- Graduate Leaders who Practice to the Full Extent of their Education
- Advance Research and Scholarship and Its Translation into Practice and build and maintain academic programs with local, regional and national recognition
- Enhance Innovative Clinical and Community Partnerships
- Cultivate a Mission-Focused Faculty and Staff
- Foster a Cohesive, Efficient Organization