Each state has different registration and approval regulations for online degree programs offered within their state. We are not approved to offer online degree programs in all states. Please feel free to call us to verify the status of your state’s regulations.
The UMKC School of Nursing & Health Studies offers a wide array of Graduate programs to meet students’ needs. There are 6 different emphasis area choices in the BSN to DNP and MSN programs and many of them are offered online. We have a PhD program which is research-focused, as well as a DNP program, which is clinically-focused. Each of these programs are somewhat flexible for individual students and most are online or have online components.
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (in affiliation with TMC)
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner