The UMKC School of Nursing & Health Studies offers a wide array of Graduate programs to meet students’ needs. There are 6 different emphasis area choices in the BSN to DNP and MSN programs and many of them are offered online. We have a Ph.D. program which is research-focused, as well as a DNP program, which is clinically-focused. Each of these programs are somewhat flexible for individual students and most are online or have online components.
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (in affiliation with TMC)
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner