Reach your career goals and strengthen your education by taking a Continuing Education course at UMKC’s School of Nursing and Health Studies.
Our online and onsite nursing Continuing Education programs are planned around the needs and schedules of working professionals. We offer professional development programs that address the latest policy changes, clinical methods and concerns within the nursing industry.
Our innovative education topics allow you to meet your career goals and follow your passion — nursing.
Why Continuing Education at UMKC:
• We offer several online programs that allow professionals to work at their own pace and set their schedule.
• UMKC is known as the premier institution for Continuing Education courses among working professionals in Kansas City.
• In addition to the expertise offered by our nursing faculty, most programs include presentations from the field’s top experts.
SANE Training Upcoming Dates:
- September 2017
- SANE Didactic: September 6-8, 2017
- SANE-A-PALOOZA Hands-on: September 9, 2017
- February 2018
- SANE Didactic: February 21-23, 2018
- SANE-A-PALOOZA Hands-on: February 24, 2018
Registration opening soon, check back often for updates