Achieve your career goals with our flexible RN-BSN, MSN, DNP, and PhD online programs geared toward working professionals. Log in during your lunch break or after a midnight shift. Your total experience will be facilitated by dedicated faculty experienced in online delivery. Discover why our premier online programs stand out.
In keeping with the mission of the School of Nursing and Health Studies, we support the Statement from the United UMKC Community.
• Endowed Professor
• Assistant or Associate Professor
• Associate Professor
• Clinical Instructor/Assistant/Associate Professor
• Clinical Instructor/Clinical Asst/Assoc Professor or Asst/Assoc Professor for Adult Health (2 open positions)
• Clinical Instructor/Assistant/Associate Professor or Assistant/Associate Professor – Pediatrics
• Instructor, Adjunct
• Part-Time Clinical Instructor
• Research Associate
• Teaching Assistant
APPLY NOW for our Faculty Positions
School of Nursing and Health Studies program addresses growing workforce demand
The University of Missouri System Board of Curators unanimously approved a new Bachelor of Science in Public Health (BSPH) degree at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Nursing and Health Studies. The school hopes to admit new students into the major, which focuses on urban public health, for the fall 2017 semester.