Achieve your career goals with our flexible RN-BSN, MSN, DNP, and PhD online programs geared toward working professionals. Log in during your lunch break or after a midnight shift. Your total experience will be facilitated by dedicated faculty experienced in online delivery. Discover why our premier online programs stand out.
In keeping with the mission of the School of Nursing and Health Studies, we support the Statement from the United UMKC Community.
• Endowed Professor
• Assistant or Associate Professor
• Associate Professor
• Clinical Instructor/Assistant/Associate Professor
• Clinical Instructor/Clinical Asst/Assoc Professor or Asst/Assoc Professor for Adult Health (2 open positions)
• Clinical Instructor/Assistant/Associate Professor or Assistant/Associate Professor – Pediatrics
• Instructor, Adjunct
• Part-Time Clinical Instructor
• Research Associate
• Teaching Assistant
APPLY NOW for our Faculty Positions
Interested in joining our Fall 2017 BSN Clinical program? Seats are still available!
Want to be a future UMKC BSN Student? The deadline to submit application materials is May 15, 2017 for the Fall 2017 semester. Application materials can be found on our website or via the links below. Please contact an academic advisor with questions at 816-235-1700.
Please note: If you wish to turn in your application in-person to the School of Nursing and Health Studies, you must do so by 5pm on Monday May 15th. If you are mailing your application, all mail must be post-marked on or before May 15th.
It’s a Great Day to be a Roo!